Re: Lith film and base density

From: Gordon J. Holtslander ^lt;holtsg@duke.usask.ca>
Date: 12/05/03-09:00:17 PM Z

Hi:

I use kodak camera 2000 CGP film. Its a lith film. I don't think it has a
significant base density - but I don't have much to compare it too.

You should be able to get it at a pre-press shop. I think it behaves very
similarly to Freestyle APHS

Gord

On Fri, 5 Dec 2003, Tom Ferguson wrote:

> I've been using Freestyle APHS lith film in some collage work. It has a
> noticeable base density, even in areas that get no exposure. Is there a
> reasonably priced lith film, available in at least 20x24 inches, that
> has a clearer base?
>
> You can see two examples of the work here:
>
> http://www.ferguson-photo-design.com/Botanical.html
>
> The lith collage work is the top two images in the third row from the
> left (that is probably easy to figure out without my help!)

> Tom Ferguson
> http://www.ferguson-photo-design.com

Gordon J. Holtslander Dept. of Biology
holtsg@duke.usask.ca 112 Science Place
http://duke.usask.ca/~holtsg University of Saskatchewan
Tel (306) 966-4433 Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Fax (306) 966-4461 Canada S7N 5E2