Re: B&S Carbon Tissue, was Re: Gum on Azo?

From: jack reisland ^lt;reislandj001@hawaii.rr.com>
Date: 12/06/03-02:42:03 PM Z

Sandy King wrote:

> BTW, you mention a price of $305 for a roll of the Autotpe material.
> How much is that per square foot?
>
> Sandy

David Morrish's book reports the price as $310 a roll, which works out to
$0.73 a square foot. The problem is that it is only offered in 65 foot
rolls. I would be very interested in other sources for carbon tissue, and
how to make them work for photogravure. Or, alternatively, I would like to
find a few people that are also interested in working in copper plate
photogravure that may be interested in splitting a roll of Autotype gravure
carbon tissue.

Jack R.