Re: anyone using the HP 7960 printer?

From: ryberg ^lt;cryberg@comcast.net>
Date: 12/08/03-10:47:20 AM Z

     I don't think I'd ever use the 13 inch width of the other printers so
the HP is ok on that count. It is currently about $300 and that is about
where the compitition (Epson 960 and Canon 900) are. These are both well
liked for their color reproduction, not so much for B&W and, at least
according to some, pretty bad at normal text.
     Still, I would like to hear from someone who is using one for making
negatives
Thanks Charles