Re: Query and gallery link

From: Tony K ^lt;tonyk@digital-lucida.com.au>
Date: 12/08/03-10:22:38 PM Z

Hi Pete,

Thank you for your note and offer to be included. You have some very
interesting images and it appears quite a range on my initial look.

We are looking at compiling the feature after the New Year, probably around
late January and into February. What I'd like to do is provide some
background info (either a brief bio or artists statement) on each
participant and if desired contact details or links.

I'm hoping we can show a reasonable body of work in differing techniques as
well some technical information on the processes techniques employed. Enough
info for people unfamiliar wit these processes to at least gain a little
understanding of what they are looking at.

If you'd like to would you propose perhaps 6 or so images and any written
material that helps to flesh it out. I don't yet have a definite number of
images per participant, that may depend on how many become involved but 6
would enable us to make some good choices.

There's no great rush, and in the meantime I'll attempt to finalise any
agreement we may need to make. That being said our interest is in providing
some worthy material for others to look at and some educational value in
terms of information as well as providing hopefully some additional exposure
for people working in this field.

However I do want to make certain that the necessary permissions are
obtained for this particular use.

Thanks again for your offer to be involved. If you have any queries let me
know otherwise I'll look forward to discussing it further sometime soon.

regards,

Tony Kelly
Digital Lucida
478-480 Rathdowne Street