Fisheyes in Gum

From: Gary Nored ^lt;gnored@centurytel.net>
Date: 12/09/03-11:10:15 AM Z

To add to Katharine's web posting of Chris' gum defects, I added
two images of defects to my own web page. One picture is of
defects that sometimes occur when applying a layer of sensitized
gum. The other shows defects which may appear in the final print.

The links are too long for my mail client's settings. Just go to my
home page and click on "Gum Printing Defects."

The dark spots on Chris' image look similar to those I encounter,
but they are much bigger. I've never seen a line like his before
though.

Any ideas?
Regards,
Gary Nored