Slightly commercial announcement

From: Aengus MacIntosh ^lt;aengus_macintosh@telus.net>
Date: 12/10/03-01:35:40 AM Z

Hi

I've been lurking on the list for a while, trying to decide whether I
have the time and energy to delve into alternate processes (the jury is
still out). As a non-contributer so far, it may be presumptuous of me
to start off with this announcement. If you find it so, I apologize.

However: there is a new program for peer-to-peer image sharing
available. Called Pixpo, found at http://www.pixpo.com. It lets you
serve your own images either to the world at large or to selected
others. Its primary advantage is that images don't have to be sent as
attachments, and the recipients can view thumbnails before deciding
which, if any, to download or to view in larger format.

Full disclosure - the company was started by some friends of mine and
they have some of my money. But I think I'd like the program anyway,
and I think it may be useful to list members.

Aengus MacIntosh
aengus_macintosh@telus.net