Re: CGP was Re: Big neg (was: Cyanotypes on glass)

From: Galina ^lt;galina@online.no>
Date: 12/10/03-07:30:38 AM Z

No, Gordon, I am sorry to say, but

everything is purely digital here in Norway too!

Some years ago I had pleasure of getting rests of lith materials from
local printing firms, but now they have either sold it all to me or
thrown out the rest of it, I have been calling nearly every firm in
Scandinavia (Oslo, Copenhagen and Stockholm, as I teach often there).

So for me the easiest is to order through websites, but as I said, it
turns to three times the original price due to taxes and shipping. It
is far too expensive to mail things from USA or Canada too. So I have
been ordering from Silveprint in London or taking materials with me
when traveling.

Galina.
www.galina.no