RE: Lith film

From: Loris Medici ^lt;loris_medici@yahoo.com>
Date: 12/11/03-08:00:41 AM Z

Liam Lawless "Enlarged Negative by Reversal" article can be found here:
http://rmp.opusis.com/documents/reversal4.pdf
There's also an illustrated article "Less is More" - based on Lawless
article - by Ed Buffaloe:
http://unblinkingeye.com/Articles/NbyR/nbyr.html

I remember reading about Somarko's method in one of these books:
"The Book of Alternative Photographic Processes" by Christopher James
or
"Coming into Focus: ..." edited by John Barnier

Regards,
Loris.