RE: Lith film

From: Breukel, C. (HKG) ^lt;C.Breukel@lumc.nl>
Date: 12/11/03-05:02:40 AM Z

Philippe,

All these things have been discussed in the past, and 2 articles were
written in the past issues of Post Factory.

The first one by Dave Somarko, were he describes the his approach and
developer (LC1) to make cont. tone enlarged negatives with Freestyles APH
lith film.

I have used his developer to process in-camera exposed APH Lith fime with
his LC1 developer to cont. tone negatives for oa albumen printing (I
included curves as well). This at the cost of the speed: it's 1 ASA.

Liam Lawless has discribed a method to reversal processing APH film (also
cont tone, also in PF).

I believe this info can also be found by a good Google search,

Best,

Cor