RE: Lith film

From: Breukel, C. (HKG) ^lt;C.Breukel@lumc.nl>
Date: 12/11/03-09:22:40 AM Z

Clay,

I agree. I think I have been able to produce fine alt prints (albumen,
kallitype, ziatype) from in-camera lith (APH)negatives which have (to my
eye) all the subtle tonalities I was looking for. Admittingly I did not a
side by side comparison between "normal" pan film and lith film both
processed for an alt process. I did try once for silver gelatine, and the
results were comparable (except for the orthochromatic nature of lith film
ofcourse..)

Best,

Cor