Re: sensitometry

From: Judy Seigel ^lt;jseigel@panix.com>
Date: 12/15/03-02:08:03 PM Z

On Mon, 15 Dec 2003, Gregory W Blank wrote:

> on 12/15/03 2:28 AM, Ariel Yanay at arielbe@zahav.net.il wrote:
>
> Well I think one of the best sensitometry resource books is the
> "Photographic Sensitometry" Book by Todd & Zakia ISBN 0-87100-180-2
> If you can read the book through cover to cover and understand
> everything, you've accomplished something.

OK, here's my question -- Ariel says he wants to do digital. I've read
"regular" sensitometry, the usual suspects including this one, but I'm not
sure any of them are the best approach to DIGITAL negatives. I suppose the
general info is useful, but nobody has all the time in the world.
Wouldn't some kind of computer-digital approach be a better start?

J.