Re: Gum/Platinum Exhibition

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 12/15/03-03:47:35 PM Z

Congratulations to you Both! Sell them all!

Mark Nelson
In a message dated 12/15/03 2:33:55 PM, Kerik@kerik.com writes:

<< Dear List,

I have work in a 2-man show with Ryuijie that opens this week. The show

will feature my gum-platinum and pt/pd prints and Ryuijie's pt/pd prints.

The exhibit is being mounted by the Ansel Adams Gallery at the Highlands

Inn in Carmel, California. The opening reception is this Sunday December

21 from 4:30 - 7:00 p.m. and the show runs through March 14, 2004.

I have a few postcard invitations left (with a halfway decent reproduction

of one of my images), so if you'd like one, send me an email off-list with

your postal address.

For information on getting to The Highlands Inn, go here:

www.highlands-inn.com

Cheers,

Kerik

www.kerik.com >>