Gum/Platinum Exhibition

From: Kerik ^lt;Kerik@kerik.com>
Date: 12/15/03-01:29:19 PM Z

Dear List,

I have work in a 2-man show with Ryuijie that opens this week. The show
will feature my gum-platinum and pt/pd prints and Ryuijie's pt/pd prints.
The exhibit is being mounted by the Ansel Adams Gallery at the Highlands
Inn in Carmel, California. The opening reception is this Sunday December
21 from 4:30 - 7:00 p.m. and the show runs through March 14, 2004.

I have a few postcard invitations left (with a halfway decent reproduction
of one of my images), so if you'd like one, send me an email off-list with
your postal address.

For information on getting to The Highlands Inn, go here:

www.highlands-inn.com

Cheers,
Kerik
www.kerik.com