Re: sensitometry

From: Ariel Yanay ^lt;arielbe@zahav.net.il>
Date: 12/16/03-12:33:09 AM Z

Thank you for your replays George and Judy,
 From what i understood, if I want to do digital the basic sensitometry
that is used for film is the same for the digital, but the practice is
different.
I am a photoshop user, so maybe if I'll learn more about curves it will
help, but is there any special or specific negative curve for carbon
prints or photogravure ?
Thanks
Ariel