Re: A little gum test

From: MARTINM ^lt;martinm@SoftHome.net>
Date: 12/15/03-10:57:25 PM Z

"What's really interesting is that I NEVER use direct sun - all my prints
are exposed in a corridor with high windows which reflects a lot of light -
but
I think the UV must be high because digital shots in the area always come."

If your windows are closed, there will be practically no UV light at all.
This might suggest you actually expose your gum layers at - visible -
blue/violet radiation (which in fact would not be too surprising given
dichromated
colloids are sensitive from UV - ~550 nm)...

Martin