Re: Dreaded fungus

From: jfulton ^lt;jefulton1@comcast.net>
Date: 12/17/03-09:58:21 AM Z

The only way I know is the digital route of scanning, carefully removing and
re-doing it via output again to film.
Jack Fulton

Cannot remember whether this has been addressed before. I went to print one
of my 8x10 negs tonight and I noticed in the print a ghostly area. I went
back to look at the negative and found an area where there where spidery
legs coming off of a central place in the neg. Since I had previously used
this neg in a show, I went back to look at the scan of the show print and,
sure enough, it was there then, also (2000). Is there any recovery? Any
way to get rid of the fungus without destroying the neg? Thanks for your
help. Jim