Re: Seeking photo-graveurre and embossing techniques and resources

From: Jack Brubaker ^lt;jack@jackbrubaker.com>
Date: 12/22/03-12:17:32 PM Z

Barry,

I have a friend who designs signs for elevaters and such for the
handicapped. He has mentioned that some of the signs for limited production
(an architest wants the signage in his building to be HIS, unique, not off
the shelf) are made using a thick photo-polymer exposed, developed and
hardened by reexposure. I have seen mention of this use of photo-polymer on
the web sights of a polymer distributer somewhere. That should make a photo
image relief for your purpose.

Jack