Re: film scanners and holders...new question

From: Tony K ^lt;tonyk@digital-lucida.com.au>
Date: 12/22/03-10:22:23 PM Z

Hi Judy,

I haven't used Silverfast with this scanner, but we do use it with others.
You should be able to move the selection marquee to the second slide slot
and save that position as a preset in your frame set options. In fact in the
versions of Silverfast we use you set up your own formats and selection
areas.

If you can't see how to do it (the presets are in Frame-Set with our
version, along with the option to save a new pre-set) try contacting
Lasersoft (the manufacturers of Silverfast) they should be able to provide
some guidelines on how to do it.

regards,

Tony Kelly
Digital Lucida