RE: Printer for inkjet negs

From: Loris Medici ^lt;loris_medici@yahoo.com>
Date: 12/29/03-03:42:12 AM Z

Sorry Mike, I misinterpreted your message (I thought you didn't bother
to print when you saw the patterns in the negative). Anyway, I print to
300 and 185 gsm Canson, Clairefontaine and Etival watercolor papers -
all NOT / cold pressed papers except for one which is a canvas textured
paper (will try the "grain satiné" - hot pressed - versions as soon as
my supplier starts to stock them). Prints made with sunlight are much
much sharper than prints made under fluorescent tubes - I guess if I
were printing to smooth-hot pressed paper with sunlight, I would see the
dithering pattern too.

Regards,
Loris.