Re: Printer for inkjet negs

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 12/29/03-10:45:57 AM Z

Mike,

Did you print a Stouffer step tablet or something similar along with it? If
so, what results did it show? If the Stouffer showed the same problem, then
it isn't the inkjet negative.

In an earlier post, I think you mentioned you were using the MIS Ultratone
inks in the 1160—are they compatible with Pictorico? You can probably contact
Pictorico and see if they are. If not, then its not a good combination to
try digital negatives with.

Mark Nelson