Re: New Year's resolutions

From: Kate Mahoney ^lt;kateb@paradise.net.nz>
Date: 12/29/03-11:47:20 PM Z

hehehehehehehe
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ender100@aol.com
  To: alt-photo-process-l@sask.usask.ca
  Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2003 9:40 AM
  Subject: Re: New Year's resolutions

  Ahh, so you use a digital system then....

  I started with a more complex system for cataloging my negatives, Then Y2K screwed it all up, but that's ok, it was kinda cumbersome anyway—I think my last entry was:

  19991231TMAX100N+1STIRREDNOTSHAKENMICRODOLXSTAINLESSSTEELTANKTAPWATER70DEGREESLUCKYUNDERSHORTSSHOTATDAWNCAMERATIEDTOROCKWITHROPESCRATCHEDUVFILTERMAYBEDOUBLEEXPOSEDWIDEANGLELENSTOOMANYBLOODYMARYSNODAMNSHUTTERRELEASECABLELASTDAMNFILMHOLDERFOUNDLOOSEINTHETRUNKUNDERSPARETIREFULLOFDUSTSOMEGOOFYFLOWERHANGINGOVERSIDEOFGRANDCANYON#2

  I don't know, maybe by coding system got a little out of hand...

  Mark Nelson