RE: Printer for inkjet negs

From: Silver Plated ^lt;dstevenbryant@mindspring.com>
Date: 12/30/03-12:11:44 PM Z

Loris,

I stand corrected about the colorizing comment, I wasn't thinking clearly there, I do recall you mentioning using the Randall workflow. I realized this after I hit the send key. Many pardons.

Now just for the record I have used the MIS FSN inks on Pictorico and they don't work, period! I will be happy to send you a negative made on Pictorico with them via international mail at my expense to prove my point if you wish.

Good day,

Don Bryant