RE: Printer for inkjet negs

From: Silver Plated ^lt;dstevenbryant@mindspring.com>
Date: 12/30/03-10:30:19 AM Z

So 3/4s of the Piezotone Selenium inkset, not hardly what I would call using MIS inks! The black, I assume is the old solvent based black, since you don't specify Eboni as your black ink. Since you are colorizing your negs then the blzck ink isn't being used at all so in essence you are not using MIS inks. I stand by my original statement that MIS inks aren't compatable with the Pictorico substrate.

Don Bryant