Ammonium Citrate

From: Scott Wainer ^lt;smwbmp@starpower.net>
Date: 12/31/03-05:16:46 PM Z

Hello,

Last year I asked if there was a specific formula for making Ammonium Citrate and several people on the list were kind enough to e-mail me with that information. With a major upgrade to my computer (I know, I should have had a hard copy!!!!!) I seem to have lost the formula. I remember I had two formulas, one where you tested the pH with strips and one where you combined specific amounts of chemicals. I found the pH version in the archive but not the other one. Could someone send the formula for specific amounts to me again?

Thanks in advance,

Scott Wainer
smwbmp@starpower.net