RE: Lith Printing

From: Huib Smeets (hsmeets@plex.nl)
Date: 02/01/03-11:09:51 AM Z

Scott,

My experience is that Ilford papers do not lith, at least not so well as
Maco, Cachet (probably this is Forte paper), Kentemere and a few others.

For more information about lith printing I suggest to hop over to the
[pure-silver] mailinglist, Tim Rudman, author of 'the' book about
lithprinting is member of that list.

Huib Smeets
http://home.plex.nl/~hsmeets