Re: Lith Printing

From: Scott Wainer (smwbmp@starpower.net)
Date: 02/01/03-09:01:20 PM Z

Hi Jack,

> > I use Ilford's Warmtone paper with Kodak's Kodalith RT developer. A
> > starting point for the dilution would be around 50:50:1000 at a
> > temperature of 75 - 80F.

Did you mean to direct your message to Keith Taylor? He was the one who sent
the suggestion to me.

> ... are you saying to use 50 mls of Part A, 50 mls of Part B and 1000 mls
> of water?

I do believe that is correct. It would give dilution of 1:20 or 5% in
strength. The directions I have for Maco A/B Lith developer recommend a
dilution of 1:4 or 1:6. My guess is that the Kodalith RT developer is much
stronger than Maco's or that the Ilford papers require a much more dilute
developer; but Keith would be the person to ask.

Thanks to all,

Scott Wainer
smwbmp@starpower.net