Re: ARCHES AQUARELLE FOR PT/PD

From: Clay (wcharmon@wt.net)
Date: 02/02/03-07:51:29 AM Z

Yucch. It worked with the oxalic pre-treatment, but the print quality
was just not there. Low Dmax, gritty tones, the whole litany of
mediocre paper complaints. I tried several drying methods, PV alcohol
size, double coating, etc, and never got anything I'd let out of the
house. I sure haven't found the key to this paper.

Clay