Re: ARCHES AQUARELLE FOR PT/PD

From: Pay (payral@club-internet.fr)
Date: 02/02/03-09:29:13 AM Z

Do you really mean Arches Aquarelle Hot Pressed paper, or are you
thinking about Arches Platine which is a different paper but really good
(but not always) for Pd/Pt printing.
I print my last exhibition on Arches Platine and I liked it very much.
Very good black without any oxalic acid prebath.
I use it for standard DOP printing, zia and my actual work is Satista.
You can have a look on my web site.
But the last run I got (Run Number 54989) is completely defective and
unusable. It has to be changed.
I hope it will help, but feel free to ask any question I can answer.

--
Ayral Philippe
France