Re: oil printing & hard gelatin

FOTAR2@aol.com
Date: 02/03/03-11:55:33 AM Z

Gord,

    Talk to Dick Sullivan. As an offshoot to his carbon tissue manufacture,
he was working on producing a paper for Oil Printing. I don't know how far he
took it, but he made a couple of beautiful oil prints. I'm sure he could be
of some help. He sells the right brushes for it, as well.
    You might also take a look at the system I worked out for coating gelatin
onto paper, It's on the B&S web site. I think Sandy is now using this system
for making all of his carbon tissue, at least for the larger sizes.

Bob Nugent