OT - Japanese paper supplier recommendations, please!

From: David Jackson (lagniap@tulane.edu)
Date: 02/03/03-04:31:42 PM Z

...hoping to tap the group collective experience:

I have the list of suppliers from Post Factory, but no personal experience
with anyone.

This paper is for a woodblock printing class not alt photography.
The types of paper recommended in the class syllabus are Chiri, Gampi,
Mulberry, Hosho student, Kitakata, and Kozo.

(As usual) I want it dirt cheap and delivered yesterday...(;-)

What are my best bets for great selection, same-day shipping and good prices?

Many Thanks

David Jackson
First Year Experience Program
Tulane University