Lith Printing

From: Keith Taylor (taylordow@sprintmail.com)
Date: 02/04/03-09:12:14 PM Z

Jack,
Sorry for the delay in replying to your message.
Yes, 50ml each part A & B diluted with 1000ml of water. The exposure
times are much longer than usual (my PMK developed negs are approx.
1-2mins) but this give's a beautiful warm lith effect that I don't seem
to be able to achieve at higher concentrations.
Keith.