Re: self masking and POP

From: Sandy King (sanking@clemson.edu)
Date: 02/04/03-10:23:52 PM Z

Richard,

I understand your point, and if you read the end of my message
regarding the characteristics of DOP and POP processes I think you
will see that I am suggesting the same thing based on empirical
observation of results.

However, how do we determine if the result we are observing is due to
self-masking and not to some other inherent characteristic of the
process?

Sandy