RE: spotting negs

From: Eric Neilsen (e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net)
Date: 02/04/03-10:57:49 PM Z

Chris, I'd leave them alone and etch the black spots off the enlarged
negatives unless you can work small very well. You only need to bring
the area up from total block to match surrounding area. If you feel you
need t spot, I suggest using opaque that washes off. You will be making
white spots that print black at your next phase. Remember think back
wards.

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street
Suite 9