Re: ZEVA OELBAUM/TRACY CHEVALIER'S CYANO BOOK

From: Andrew Epstein (aiepstein@earthlink.net)
Date: 02/05/03-10:33:57 PM Z

My wife just bought it for me last week. It's really quite beautiful. The
images are stunning and I found them to have a grounding effect on me: the
botanical and insect themes simultaneously connecting cyanotype's past with
my yearning for spring and summer.Yet the Prussian blue seemed very much at
home with all the snow on the ground.

--Andrew