Re: Cyanotype process

From: Christina Z. Anderson (zphoto@montana.net)
Date: 02/05/03-10:56:46 PM Z

Mike Ware's Cyanotypes and Blueprints on Fabric by Barbara Hewitt.
     I have also, in my researches on the various alt processes, found these
alt authors to be really informative: John Barnier's book Coming Into Focus
(2 chapters on cyano), Christopher James' Book of Alternative Photographic
Processes (LARGE cyano chapter).
Chris