Re: oil printing & hard gelatin

From: Christina Z. Anderson (zphoto@montana.net)
Date: 02/05/03-11:07:53 PM Z

> Knox plain food gelatin is ...a porcine skin gelatin ....> Sandy King

 KNOX IS FROM PIGSKIN, SANDY??
     Should we start calling some of our images "pigskinotypes"? The other
day I was making a list of all the conceivable alt processes to look into,
and so many of them had "type" on the end. anthotype, ambrotype,
chrysotype, argyrotype, cyanotype, tintype, kallitype, collotype,
argentotype, platinotype...
Chris