Re: Ortho film enlargements..

From: Gordon J. Holtslander (holtsg@duke.usask.ca)
Date: 02/11/03-09:39:26 PM Z

Hi:

I'm using kodak camera 2000 CGP film. I have a very helpful contact at
CGP graphics (kodak polychrome graphics) He told me Kodak was going to
discontinue a lot of their ortho films, but they have no plans to
discontinue CGP, at least until every pre-press shop goes digital.

I don't have many developers to choose from "off the shelf" here - It's
easier for me to mix my own.

Gord

On Tue, 11 Feb 2003, Craig Zammiello wrote:

> [...]

Gordon J. Holtslander Dept. of Biology
holtsg@duke.usask.ca 112 Science Place
http://duke.usask.ca/~holtsg University of Saskatchewan
Tel (306) 966-4433 Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Fax (306) 966-4461 Canada S7N 5E2