Re: registration pins

FotoDave@aol.com
Date: 02/11/03-11:22:26 PM Z

Freestyle used to carry them, and they are in their graphic-arts catalog. I
don't know if they still carry them though. The pins were made by Lithco, so
perhaps a search can get your some results.

But yes, there are basically simple metal pins on a base. You can certainly
make your own from some fixed-size pins from hardware store.

Dave S