Re: Carbon Worshop in Montana in June

FOTAR2@aol.com
Date: 02/12/03-10:13:25 AM Z

    Well, here's another "grudged and wretched person" promoting his own
products and bound on increasing his own income. Notwithstanding the
ludicrous misuse of language, I think that if there was ever a reason to
delete someone from the list, the attack by this person surely qualifies,
even if he was too cowardly to actually mention any names. We all know who he
was referring to.

And now for the commercial.

    The discussion regarding registration pins reminded me that I have a
complete Condit registration system which fits the Omega D2 4x5 enlarger that
I no longer own. It consists of the registration punch, (up to 8x10 film - or
whatever you want to punch) the holder that more or less locks into the
enlarger and the insert which actually holds the film between two fitted
sheets of glass and locks into the holder. (I can send pictures) I was
planning to put this up on Ebay when I got around to it, but I would prefer
that someone on the list have first crack at it. Naturally, outside of the
auction context, it means that we (whoever wants to buy it plus myself) have
to figure out a fair price for it. Any opinions as to its current value would
be appreciated, but I'd rather any discussion regarding a purchase take place
offlist. In addition, I have stumbled across a box of 8x10 Kodak direct
duplicating film (4168) that I don't need. It feels pretty much full but I
havent counted the sheets. If anyone is fond of that now extinct film and
would like to buy this box, again, contact me offline. I'm reasonably
certain that it is fresh enough, but if necessary, I will test it - if I
could figure out how to properly evaluate the results. I've never worked with
the stuff.

Bob Nugent