Re: Carbon Worshop in Montana in June

From: Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Date: 02/13/03-02:51:45 AM Z

And this also to Sandy, whose comment on "list manners" I came upon after
writing the following...

On Wed, 12 Feb 2003 FOTAR2@aol.com wrote:

> Well, here's another "grudged and wretched person" promoting his own
> products and bound on increasing his own income. Notwithstanding the
> ludicrous misuse of language, I think that if there was ever a reason to
> delete someone from the list, the attack by this person surely qualifies,
> even if he was too cowardly to actually mention any names. We all know who he
> was referring to.

My dear Bob, I note that you propose putting someone off the list because
he referred to Dick Sullivan as a "grudged and wretched person." Why
then didn't you spring to the ramparts when for the umpty-ninth time
Sullivan came tearing back onto this list (after long silence) solely for
the purpose of launching an attack on me?

Possiblities:

A. attacks on women don't count

B. attacks on me don't count.

C. it wasn't an attack, but really an altruistic concern for "ethics" and
health.... suddenly activated after 6 months or a year by.... what, the
approach of Valentine's Day?

D. You didn't realize this was an ongoing pattern, dating back to July,
 1998.

E. Doesn't matter ... for all of the reasons above, or,

F. none of them...

G. You were just generalizing, a figure of speech, not really fanning the
flames...

H. I'm misinterpreting you again.

I. Oh, you didn't think of it that way...

J. Whatever ...

J.