Re: More digital negatives

From: Nick Makris (nick@mcn.org)
Date: 02/12/03-02:20:20 PM Z

Lee, The problem is, as you said below, the "emulsion" side scratches if
you look at it wrong. Pictorico acknowledges that their product only works
with dye based inks and there are no suitable quad/black dye based inks.
There was one and it's no longer available because it didn't have enough
density. So it's kind of a rock and hard place.

So if you ever find a black/gray inkset that works on any clear substrate
please let me know what/where it is.

Many thanks,