RE: printing with mold or fungus?

From: Vince Dobson (manitec@bellsouth.net)
Date: 02/12/03-03:44:53 PM Z

That process, called fungitype I think, was invented by Charles K. Archtung.
The process was never fully developed by Charles due from his untimely
demise from a mysterious illness. His notes were sporadic and not
complete - I think if anyone is using this process now they would have a
better time of it due to the advances in medicine since Charles; day.