FYI heavy plastic , slightly off list topic

Gumprint@aol.com
Date: 02/13/03-05:27:21 AM Z

Living around the DC area I suddenly could not find a bit of sheet plastic
for my darkroom floor. Anyone with similar trouble take note that fabric
stores sell 5 thicknesses of clear plastic in rolls meant for grandma's sofa.
I found the rack untouched yesterday and pool so sizing rest on a 2 yard
piece.

Carole