Re: Pt IV to Pt II

From: Jack Fulton (jefulton1@attbi.com)
Date: 02/14/03-12:26:07 PM Z

Philippe:
  Terrific . . verrrry interesting. Since I work with the reversal process
on both film and paper . . perhaps, I should try a copper sulfate bleach? do
you think this'll work well?
I'd dash right out to my studio to give it a try but am leaving for central
Nevada and the chilling cold to photograph the opening of a cultural center.
Upon returning on Sunday if you might answer, I'd check . if not, I will,
then, dash to the studio.
Best . . and, thanks
Jack