Somewhat Off Topic—NUARC

Ender100@aol.com
Date: 02/14/03-05:03:06 PM Z

Dear list,

I am in the process of reassembling my NUARC plate burner so that I can burn
some plates and get rid of this stack of dirty dishes....

Seriously, This model has the Pyrex glass plate that fits into the bottom of
the overhead hood and the Pyrex glass has a pattern etched into it—I think
this is to help disperse the UV light more evenly. IF I remember correctly,
the orientation of the etched pattern, which is rectangular is to be vertical
to the length of the Metal Halide bulb—thus the two would create a cross of
sorts.

Secondly, does it matter whether the etched side goes on top or the bottom?
It might change slightly how effectively it disperses the UV light.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Mark Nelson