Re: Homemade UV supplies in the UK

From: DENNIS KLINKER (dennis@klink47.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: 02/15/03-06:31:59 AM Z

Graeme the following may be of interest to you as
Starna Ltd 31-33,Station Road Chadwell Heath,Romford,Essex.RM6 4BL Tel 0208
599 5115

MGC Lamps Ipswitch Tel 01473 462321 or 461875

Mega Electronics Tel01223 893900
www.megauk.com
also car boot sales and flea markets are a good source of pre owned
solariums
Dennis Klinker