Re: operating a Macbeth ST102 Densitometer

FotoDave@aol.com
Date: 02/15/03-12:01:28 PM Z

I think something beside the wedge is wrong. It is true the the wedge cannot
be completely accurate to the theoretical value, but a difference in 0.2
(more than 1/2 stop) or 0.3 (1 full stop) is too much.

I don't have a Macbeth so I cannot help in the actual usage. Is this a
transmissive-only densitometer? Are you sure you are not mistakenly using the
reflective mode?

Dave S