Re: operating a Macbeth ST102 Densitometer

From: Craig Zammiello (zamm@optonline.net)
Date: 02/15/03-03:45:47 PM Z

----- Original Message -----
From: Bernhard Wittek <bw@infosolutions.de>
To: <alt-photo-process-l@skyway.usask.ca>
Sent: Saturday, February 15, 2003 4:34 PM
Subject: Re: operating a Macbeth ST102 Densitometer

BTW: The model is a TD 102, not a ST 102, sorry... Do you have any idea
where to get the manual from?

Cheers
Bernhard

Bernhard,

Try The Greytag/MacBeth site for contact at:
http://www.gretagmacbeth.com/Source/Gm.asp
You could contact them and inquire about a manual.

Or, see if this download might help ( I doubt it, it's for a new digital
model) :
http://www.gretagmacbeth.com/source/Gm.asp?part=Products&page=ProductsDispla
y&id=6722&code=c&typ=product&anchor=DownDoc

Finally, found this in the archives, may still be good phone numbers.
Good luck, Craig