Finding Ferric Citrate

From: Don Bryant (dsbryant@mindspring.com)
Date: 02/16/03-07:34:56 PM Z

Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to locate a supplier of Ferric Citrate to create Sandy King's
variable contrast VDB formula, part B. Unfortunately I can't seem to locate
a supplier that can sell a small quantity. I've contacted Bostick &
Sullivan, Art Craft Chemicals, Photographers Formulary. Tri-Ess can order 2
to 4 ounces but may not make a shipment for a week or so. I've even searched
e-bay and have had no luck.

Does anyone have a source for this chemical that will sell a small quantity
to an individual consumer located in the U.S.A.?

Please note, I don't mean Ferric Ammonium Citrate, just Ferric Citrate.

Thanks,

Don Bryant