RE: Silver Gelatin...and alternativephotography.com?

From: Michael Heath (heathmg@hotmail.com)
Date: 02/17/03-10:44:25 PM Z

Looking at the website, the three "gelatin silverprint" galleries also
involve some other type of process - one contains photograms, another has
Diana pictures, and the third has some interesting images shot through
fluted glass.

Of course, the site has pinholes too, but only allows them if combined with
another alternative process such as kallitype or cyanotype. Why is a Diana
silver print any more "alternative" than a pinhole silver print? Beats me.
But it's not my website, so they can do what they like with it.

Mike